Question by hotfireblaze34: my laptop have a virus need help to remove?
the antvirus advertisemeant is giving me the virus and it have blocked me from the internet sayig it is not safe what should i do
Answer by El Jefe
Try this….and some English lessons..
Go to download.com and get “malwarebytes”. Turn off system restore in the control panel. Install and update malwarebytes,then reboot into safe mode before scanning. To boot to safe mode,press f 8 when your pc first shows the boot screen,then select “safe mode with networking”. Run a full scan and reboot back into windows.This should fix 99% of trojans and BHO objects that exist. If you still have problems,then you have one of the remaining 1%,and that will require a reinstall of the operating system. Good luck!
Give your answer to this question below!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Category: How To Fix A Laptop